North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early call on the Outdoors measure looks like a win. Hats off to Minnesota! :beer:

·
Registered
988 Posts
I am grateful it passed. I don't like the arts included on there, but sometimes you have to give a little to take a little.

I voted for it and motivated several friends to get out and vote who weren't going to. I was a little worried about the support for the amendment as I haven't heard or seen a whole lot supporting it.

Now the time comes to decide how to actually use the funds and hopefully they are put to good use. Hopefully they don't use the funds to improve parking areas and that sorta **** at WPA's and the like. Actually use it to help wildlife.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i voted against it because i have seen first hand a local tax to clean up the water pizzed away on administration. hardly any projects and the ones that have been done are like peeing in the wind. if you want cleaner water your going to have to get rid of some people. the land can only carry so much.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the federal govt give money to the MN for this kind of stuff already? Who's to say that they won't pull back 250 million per year since MN is paying for that portion now. I don't think there is any guarantee that the fed. gov. will keep funding the same amount as they are now is there??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts