North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
there were lots of snows a couple weeks ago (NE/mid nodak), haven't seen any in about a week. I'm sure more will come down, lets hope they decide to stop in for a while instead of flying over.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I saw some a group of about 500 snows, and when I was spotting fields there were snows mixed in with the Canadians, so if your decoying Canadians you'll probley get pritty lucky and get some snows mixed in with your birds.

·
Registered
214 Posts
my buddies really stacked them up in sask. last week they just got back yesterday and they said there were birds every where still a ways up there boys. back to shooting limits of ringbills

·
Registered
620 Posts
Chris Hustad said:
Talk to someone up hunting by the treeline in Sask. and said migrators were still showing up at the end of last week.

Still gotta wait.
I can second that. Migrators were still pulling in at the end of the week. Furthest south we saw huntable numbers on the way home was just north of Regina.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Seen my first snow geese in Sodak today when i was pheasant hunting 10 of them flew over the top of me, then when i was cleaning the birds i shot tonight i heard a small group of specks fly over, but it was to dark to see 'em.
Hopefully the snows start showing up in huntable numbers, can't wait till they get here! :sniper:

·
Registered
93 Posts
teamshakeandbake

not to get off subject within the thread but i gotta admit, you trailer decal is pretty well lame on the back. honks on the side is lookin nice but common... :wink: ahah, "shakeandbake" commmon.....lol, just all fun'n'games

can't wait for the birds to start showin up in large numbers!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts