North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Waterfowlhunter14 said:
like around where...i was all over today alomost to webster..i live in watertown so i was all around florence....past crocker and then alomst to webster...telll me where they are.... :beer:
Don't want to sound like a prick here but most of the people on this site aren't going to give away the location of birds. Just a heads up before the people set in on you

·
Registered
620 Posts
Waterfowlhunter14 said:
like around where...i was all over today alomost to webster..i live in watertown so i was all around florence....past crocker and then alomst to webster...telll me where they are.... :beer:
I wouldn't call driving to Webster from Watertown as "going all over". Put on some miles and you will find them.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Waterfowlhunter14 said:
wel im not looking for specific locations i was just wondering really if any have moved in....and like around where...sorry im a high school kid and even though gas prcies are going down it still hard...
They are here. They really are all over, you shouldn't need to put on more than 100 miles to find a huntable concentration right now. Over the past few days, I have seen countless feeds of 1000-2500 birds. But keep on driving and you will find a larger, more huntable, number.... they are around.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Waterfowlhunter14 said:
wel im not looking for specific locations i was just wondering really if any have moved in....and like around where...sorry im a high school kid and even though gas prcies are going down it still hard...
welcome to the real world my friend :welcome:

·
Registered
224 Posts
i second that!! snows everywhere and if you cant find them you must not been looking hard snows move all the time they get up and leap frog around the field they are in and it makes them very easy to find...get one of your hunting buddies to tag along, split the gas and you'll have more eyes looking...get out there find them

·
Registered
466 Posts
haha they sure are.. But ya im a high school kid too and if your a die hard like me all you will spend your money on in the fall is waterfowl hunting i mean thats what i do and i have enough to go around. 8)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Hey I'm in high school too, I was just saying no one will give away the location of birds. I know I sure won't give away the limited places I have to hunt the rest of the season. My advice would be go scout, I had a buddy that lives over there that killed 23 mallards, a wigeon, a pintail, and 14 snows yesterday in his group.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts