North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you need to be incapable of reason to push electric cars. I listen to electric advertise how clean electric heat is for your house. Really? I have electric off peak, but I'm not so foolish that I don't understand that somewhere they are burning coal to produce my electricity. It either has emotions at your tail pipe, or a smoke stack 200 miles away.
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
This is 100% accurate. If the "green" crowd is honest. They would recommend NUCLEAR or be on board with more nuclear plants. More efficient, less pollution, etc. It isn't the same nuclear that people think of with all the "sludge" and what not.

Here is something many people dont understand or want to talk about. With electric vehicles.... THERE ISNT ENOUGH CHARGING STATIONS. So until they can figure that out. You average range is about 300 miles. I have personally in any given month will travel more than 300 miles per a day going on appointments. I dont have time to stop and "charge" for 20 minutes. Or ask a client... Hey can I "hook up" while we have our meeting. There are many others just like me on this. So an electric car beyond the price of the vehicle makes no sense.

Lets not also forget how they get the Cobalt for the batteries. The mines.... yeah.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts