North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey austin good meeting you and hunting-Did you get fired?... hey i was filling up in harvey and one of those hotties you picked up recognized me and asked for your number again, to bad i didnt have it! I gave her Al's number instead! BAHAHAHA
See you in 2 weeks my brotha! :beer: :sniper:

·
Registered
344 Posts
:D What can I say.... Anyways It was great Blaker, and nope, they didn't even know I was gone. I gotta get the last 3 digits of her ## Luckily I have connections up 'thurr' and they know who she is.. HOOKUP!!! ;) I'll get off my butt and scout here sometime, maybe take a nice long boat ride. See if I can put her in the middle of a sand flat or something again. lol Should be a fun time. I whacked 2 teal today with the 10 gauge. 1 9/16oz of 1's is what I will call a meat 'tenderizer'. Anyway it was awesome man, thanks again, hope your dad and the other boys had fun as well. The Max 4 Bandit must now ride off into the night, see everyone tomorrow when I post some of me and Dean's 'Tool Time' hunt photos. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Remember now boys, Beer, Babes and Big Honkers are all good things. We even took the little honkers as well, oh those were geese though..... :lol:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hey Austing, remind Dean that doing 15 will get him 20.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Everyone knows that Sodak is the real place to pick up chicks. Spring Break 2003 baby Na Na NANAN. Tyler I taught lyle everything he knows.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Phil i got you man i had forgot about that until just now. :beer: As a matter of fact. I just saw that girl the other day. I didnt feel any need to talk to her though. Phil you saw the game. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.