North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox Poll just now 5:30p, shows 75% of people believes the news is bias for Obama and going beyond their scope to help elect him. Also, people put more faith in Fox.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think Fox News is a lot like the old Radio Free Europe. Most of you are not old enough to remember that. The Soviet Union borders we called the Iron Curtain. We give money to a radio station we called Radio Free

Europe. It broadcast the truth to the Russian people 24 hours a day. Our media is so bias that Fox News is the only place to find the truth. If you can stand the truth.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I agree fully plainsman... a lot people believe radio free europe is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the CIA, so you comparing fox news and the "truth" they give to conservatives is spot on. I was watching fox news news this morning and they talked for 10 minutes about Obama kicking people off his plane but to be "fair and balanced" they did spend 10 seconds on how McCain also did the same thing. I think it's funny how conservatives think that fox is is unbiased.... talk about having the blinders on. At least the liberals that I know realize that all news stations have a slant... I watch fox news just as much as cnn or msnbc but take everything that they say with a grain of salt.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would have to be a Soviet official to think Radio Free Europe was CIA. Ask your grandparents they perhaps gave money to it.

Fox reported Obama kicking people off his plane, then they said McCain did the same thing. Where is this not fair?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts