North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
McCarthy giving the lying sack of Schiff, treasonous fang fang ****er Swallowell and oh brother Omar the boot off of prominent committees...
McCarthy has long pledged to oust the three, citing objections to their behavior...

· Registered
7,623 Posts
This is actually good.

The thing that hopefully they can get to the bottom of is all the LEAKS.

Now I will tell you my hunches for sure is that they came from Schiff. Just look at all the times he has come out and stated.... WE GOT TRUMP... then a "leak" happens to push a narrative.... but then nothing. It happened over and over and over.

· Registered
201 Posts
It's always hilarious to watch the juvenile what aboutism of the GOP in combination with the pathetically poor attempt at comparing what one Democratic member's faux pas compared to the equivalent that the GOP attempts to make.

Regarding this ridiculous attempt, I'll let this video clip explain the difference. If you'd like me to reply, put it within the context of the reply of Joy Reid or Mehdi Hassan's narrative in this video reply. It saves me a ton of typing to explain the actual difference.

Reference a quote in this video, the timestamp on the 19:28 video, and explain how it is incorrect.

I'll wait.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Please tell us WHY those 3 shouldn't be thrown off the committee? Explain to us the good they have done and what not?

Because lets look at Omar... she has a "checker" past with her brother/husband. She honestly shouldn't have been put on that committee with her statements in the past with regaurds to Isreal and others.

Now Swalwell... HMMMM... he was actually caught with a spy!!!! He shouldn't be on any intelligence committee.

Now Schiff... like I mentioned above... Leaks, Leaks, and more Leaks came from his committees and stuff he has been the leader of. Does that look good??? Does that look like you are doing your job? Not so much.

So again... PLEASE TELL US WHY THEY SHOULD STAY ON THE COMMITTEES... I just told you reasons why they should be off them.

· Registered
201 Posts
As I requested above, if you have a question about any of the actual facts of what is happening, they are outlined in that video above. Please tell me within the timestamp of that video with what you disagree with.

Your answers are provided in those videos.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MSNBC is your rebuttal.
I can provide Fox new rebuttals all day long.
Facts
Schiff lied repeatedly to the American Public stating he has seen evidence against Trump. Lied about the whistleblower... This type of individual should NOT BE on that committee. The Dems can pick somebody who is worthy and not a pathologic Liar!!
Swallowell was on the Intelligence committee. He SCREWED a Chinese spy!! The is no way a person like this should be on the intelligence committee with those past transgressions! The dems should be able to find someone to replace him that isn't as stupidly irresponsible.
Omar! She has stated she hates America, and Israel. Over and over again. She should go home and screw her husband/brother!

Try to educate yourself instead of regurgitating MSNBC talking points!

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Try to educate yourself instead of regurgitating MSNBC talking points!
Mach is the typical liberal. You bring up facts and then they want "sources".... when it has been everywhere. Then he also brings in a biased news clip and wants you to only use that instead of the gray matter between your ears.

Like I have stated over and over.... watch Fox, MSNBC, CNN, local news, other internet sources and publications. THEN USE YOUR OWN BRAIN TO FIGURE OUT THINGS FOR YOURSELF.

He cant bring up reasons WHY they should be left on those committees when we told him FACTS on why they shouldn't be on them.

Here is an example.... Little Jonny's mom thinks he should be playing QB for his team. Goes to the coach and says "why isn't Jonny playing QB?"

Coach says, "Well little jonny cant throw the ball, he doesn't have the footwork down, he cant even hang on to the snap from the center, among other things".

Mom says, "well he really wants to play QB and I THINK HE SHOULD BE".....

See how the mom doesn't listen to FACTS or TRUTH... and just looks at things with blinders on.

· Registered
201 Posts
you navel gaze and grumble why noone bothers to interact on this forum. Then this is the replies you provide, when I've taken time to provide you with a video rebuttal on the background of what is happening, why it is hypocrisy on the right for behaving like little immature children, and how the two comparisons are not the same.

You fail to acknowledge anything within the video, fail to provide one iota of counter proof with a video or explanation as to why your facts are truthful or accurate.

I provided 2 videos that explain Democratic perspective. If you'd like to engage on the merits of the arguments on those videos, and tell me exactly what is wrong with that perspective, I'll discuss them. Its up to you.

If the sources are everywhere for your point of view as you claim above, it should be easy for you to provide them on this topic.

please do.

Otherwise you're making my point for me.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
OMG....

So you show these two vids... and "owning the Libs"... and Joy Reid.

So how do you tackle inflation and also govern.... HMMMMM.... run things thru committees and actually discuss new laws, rules, etc. come up with solutions that WORK FOR EVERYONE... .not partisan BS.

So what you do is get your committees intact, then you attack issues.... be it inflation, FBI, DOJ, lack of oversight, transportation issues, supply chain issues, etc. You know things that get discussed in COMMITTEES. You might say that going after Hunter and investigations is "going after or "owning" libs. Well actually it is going after the FBI and why was the Hunter issue not investigated. BTW... you know China, Ukraine have been getting lots of $$$ from the USA under Joe and past with Joe. How about how where the documents that were at the "think" tank has mass funding by China. You know just things that need to be looked at by... OH YEAH.... COMMITTEES. Then lets talk about the whole Doc issues... maybe Committees need to look into or come up with ways that these things dont happen. How do they do that again... OH YEAH... work in committee.

Now lets talk about these "Libs" and the "spite".... like I mentioned about the 3 people they kicked off.... tell me why they should remain on those committees? I will also say that some of the people that the talking head media is stating going to go on those committees shouldnt. Santos... NO WAY with the way he lied. GREEN... depends on which ones... but again... Not my first pick. Gaetz..... YEP. I know Dem's want to say he is a pedo and what not. WELL so far they dont have squat on him. He has proven his innocence in all of it... so far.

Again... You prove my point that you dont know crap other than regurgitating far left talking points.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Nancy Pelosi ruled with an iron fist. We lived with ridicule from that witch for years. Elections have consequences and one of those consequences is today the republicans decide who is on committees. We lived with it now the liberals need to put on their big boy panties and live with it.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
It's to bad the Mach is a troll that comes and goes because he is useful to showcase the ludicrous. You know like thinking Joy Reid has a brain cell. Then he lectures me on my sources. Sorry Mach I enjoy it from a humorous point, but no way I can take you seriouse after this. Joy Reid really? Bugs Bunny maybe, but Joy Reid????? :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Plainsman... 100% correct. Then asks you to comment on the videos... with a "time stamp".

So it is like these are the only videos that are the "truth".... LOL

Plus they are both OPINION pieces nothing about facts.

See how fast he backed down when I stated or asked him to explain WHY THEY SHOULD BE KEPT ON...... Still crickets.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Asks us to comment on video with time stamp. Biggest take here I see is his assumption that joyless behar is speaking any truth at all. She is one of the most biased person on msnbc...
Taking her word for anything is being a lemming headed over the cliff!

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Well since Mach has made his disappearance and what not. I want to bring something i noticed about this....

I have been watching clip after clip and reading all sorts of tweets from liberals on Omar getting kicked off these committees.

They are kicking and screaming about how it is an attack on people of color, it is anti-muslim attack, it is an attack on women, etc. How come they can't talk about her accomplishments on these committees and the good she has done? Why can't they bring up stuff she has done to warrant keeping her on these committees? The republicans brought up stuff she has said in public and things she has done as reasons to kick her off. Why can't the people fighting for her bring up the positives she has done? Why only bring up race, religion, and gender?? It is almost like that is the only reason she was nominated for the committee in the first place..... or am I missing something?

· Registered
201 Posts
It's to bad the Mach is a troll that comes and goes because he is useful to showcase the ludicrous. You know like thinking Joy Reid has a brain cell. Then he lectures me on my sources. Sorry Mach I enjoy it from a humorous point, but no way I can take you seriouse after this. Joy Reid really? Bugs Bunny maybe, but Joy Reid????? :ROFLMAO:
The only one ludicrous is you Bruce.

You'll be lectured every time you decide to use sources that are laughable. No serious person uses those sources. You are not a good authority on anything political. If you haven't realized how ridiculous you sound from others I don't know what to say.

· Registered
201 Posts
Asks us to comment on video with time stamp. Biggest take here I see is his assumption that joyless behar is speaking any truth at all. She is one of the most biased person on msnbc...
Taking her word for anything is being a lemming headed over the cliff!
I can't help your lack of comprehension on these videos. That bulk of the video is NOT from Joy, but rather those she hosts, and the sources she provides. It is very obvious when all of you refuse to even attempt at refuting any words said in that video, as you cannot attack the subject matter, so you attack Joy, and me.

You'd think you all would be better at this whole internet thing after so many years behind the keyboard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts