North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Hmmm, McCain supporters displaying tolerance??? I thought they were all just a bunch of hick racists that cling to god and guns???:eyeroll:

Methinks this story will never see the light of day on main stream media.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Even Dan Blather agrees the media is in the tank for Obama:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:

methinks I found this on USAtoday.com too bad it takes a liberal to find the good story in the muck of right-wing politics....

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
willythekid said:
quote:

methinks I found this on USAtoday.com too bad it takes a liberal to find the good story in the muck of right-wing politics....
I will have to admit that was a good job willy. I'm impressed you found something good about conservatives. There are a lot of icons missing like one with the smiley face tipping his hat. Oh, you get the idea.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
willythekid said:
quote:

You sure did, as a little blip, just barely a footnote. Almost an afterthought, "oh yeah, someone shot at McCains bus......now back to Obama TV on CNN" :roll:

Had that been Obamas bus, we'd have non-stop coverage of it on three different channels. Interviews from Jackson, Sharpton, marches in the streets and prominent actors speaking of the injustices in America.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Had that been Obamas bus, we'd have non-stop coverage of it on three different channels. Interviews from Jackson, Sharpton, marches in the streets and prominent actors speaking of the injustices in America.
Isn't that the truth. The FBI, CIA, Secret Service and every other law enforcement agency would be on high alert. The media would report that they were looking for a right wing wacko, and insinuate that all conservatives are right wing wackos. What's the old cliche, build a mountain out of a mole hill?
Just another of a hundred examples of double standard displayed by the liberals and the media.
Still I was impressed that willy brought it to the forms, so I'm going to be thankful for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.