North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW NATIONWIDE!!!!

ADAM SCHIFF IS ATTEMPTING TO PASS LEGISLATION GIVING BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITY TO CALL MARTIAL LAW. BILL IS BEING PRESENTED WEDNESDAY TO THE HOUSE!

WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!
Anyone else receive an allert? Is this why Pelosi is so confident they will loose no seats? I can't copy the file at congress.gov. It's under HR 4350 Nstional Defence Authorization Act.

Hillary was supposed to finish off America which Obama started. We were supposed to be communist by now, but then Trump won. If they can't cheat they will deny us the vote so they have more time to destroy the economy and keep Hunter out of Prison.

I think the house passed HR4350, but it hasn't passed the senate. Not sure.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I highly doubt this is real. I haven't seen anything about it as of yet.

Also I think it needs to pass both the HOUSE and Senate to be allowed. UNLESS a declaration of war... if I am not mistake. But I could be wrong on that one.

If this bill is "true"..... i hope they throw the book at Schiff or elect him out.

But again... I haven't seen anything on this one yet.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goes to the Senate tomorrow. Passed the house. Dont know if it specifically mentions Martial Law or if Martial Law is part of what's already automatically part of what's in the bill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts