North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAP, ever hear of it? Me either. but I did hear this morning that using the word pedophile is no longer politically correct. The new correct term is minor attracted person MAP.
Ten years ago when I said the liberals woukd soon embrace pedophilia the liberals went nuts on me. We are now there.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure there are scumbag republicans too. It's just that liberals are trying to normalize it. It always starts with a name change.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put it this way, if I was a Girl Guide I would NOT be delivering any cookies to Matt Gaetz's house!
I think Gaetz is smeared because that's what liberals do. We seen it time after time against Trump and all proved wrong. It's interesting that the left are buddies with corrupt Republicans, but attack good people. I think Gaetz has been cleared, but then some still believe the Steel dossier.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Time will tell if this is all true or another in a long string of democrat hoaxes. I hope you can understand my hesitancy having watched the false accusations of the past.
🙂An ex girlfriend or an ex of any kind isnt a good witness. As they say, there is no wrath like a woman scorned. 😇

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Along with the "scorned woman" is Gaetz's good friend...the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.
We will see, but my first thought is this is just like the old "we got him now". 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts