North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
In reality it is a sick world but I am not as sure as you that the sicko's are all liberals and Democrats.
Put it this way, if I was a Girl Guide I would NOT be delivering any cookies to Matt Gaetz's house!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nope. Still under investigation and the web is tightening.

Embattled Republican representative and self-described “Florida man” Matt Gaetz on Saturday lashed out at the federal agency reportedly investigating him for child sex trafficking, telling attendees at the Conservative Political Action Conference that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department were “cheaters” on par with Russia’s Olympic team.
Last month, Mr Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified before a Florida federal grand jury which is, according to NBC News, reportedly probing whether the Florida representative committed three specific crimes; “sex trafficking the 17-year-old; violating the Mann Act, which prohibits taking women across state lines for prostitution; and obstructing justice”.
CPAC latest –live updates
Mr Gaetz has denied any wrongdoing, but the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Along with the "scorned woman" is Gaetz's good friend...the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts