North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAP, ever hear of it? Me either. but I did hear this morning that using the word pedophile is no longer politically correct. The new correct term is minor attracted person MAP.
Ten years ago when I said the liberals woukd soon embrace pedophilia the liberals went nuts on me. We are now there.

·
Registered
645 Posts
In reality it is a sick world but I am not as sure as you that the sicko's are all liberals and Democrats.
Put it this way, if I was a Girl Guide I would NOT be delivering any cookies to Matt Gaetz's house!

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure there are scumbag republicans too. It's just that liberals are trying to normalize it. It always starts with a name change.

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put it this way, if I was a Girl Guide I would NOT be delivering any cookies to Matt Gaetz's house!
I think Gaetz is smeared because that's what liberals do. We seen it time after time against Trump and all proved wrong. It's interesting that the left are buddies with corrupt Republicans, but attack good people. I think Gaetz has been cleared, but then some still believe the Steel dossier.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Nope. Still under investigation and the web is tightening.

Embattled Republican representative and self-described “Florida man” Matt Gaetz on Saturday lashed out at the federal agency reportedly investigating him for child sex trafficking, telling attendees at the Conservative Political Action Conference that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department were “cheaters” on par with Russia’s Olympic team.
Last month, Mr Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified before a Florida federal grand jury which is, according to NBC News, reportedly probing whether the Florida representative committed three specific crimes; “sex trafficking the 17-year-old; violating the Mann Act, which prohibits taking women across state lines for prostitution; and obstructing justice”.
CPAC latest –live updates
Mr Gaetz has denied any wrongdoing, but the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Time will tell if this is all true or another in a long string of democrat hoaxes. I hope you can understand my hesitancy having watched the false accusations of the past.
🙂An ex girlfriend or an ex of any kind isnt a good witness. As they say, there is no wrath like a woman scorned. 😇

·
Registered
645 Posts
Along with the "scorned woman" is Gaetz's good friend...the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Canuck....

There still needs to be things investigated with Gaetz. But I thought the whole issue with his "friend" and his guilty plea didn't amount to a hill of beans. But I could be wrong or they could be looking into a different direction type thing. Again only time will tell on this one.

But back to plainsmans comment about how the "left" see how I didn't say democrats. Many are making it "normal" for these types of things. You are correct about MAP. Then there is NAMBLA.... but I think they even changed their name but am not sure.

I remember when he brought this up a few years ago.... NOW IT IS ON THE NEWS or you are looked down upon it if you use the word PEDO. Same goes with "groomer". Which "groomer" can be anything from child abuse to actually grooming someone for sexual abuse (any age) or grooming them for a lifestyle.... be it drug dealers, gang member, etc. It is the indoctrination of something to someone at a younger age so they get "used" to it. But yeah... look at the up roar all of this is having over some things that are really sick.

I have talked about this before about people being too "woke" or what every. They try to out do one another or see how far you can push the envelope. Then with our political situation in the USA and the world. Where it just seems people want to make it an "US vs THEM" type thing and will pick up any "flag" to defend just to piss off the other side. I mean honestly how can anyone defend groomers, pedos, MAPS, etc. I know some people are trying to say that MAP's dont "act" on it or what ever. But are they watching movies, getting images, etc??? THAT IS ACTING ON IT.

Lets put it this way... if someone heard that a person is having thoughts about murdering someone. Again... not acting on it at all or trying to "plan" anything. But just talking about killing another human.... you would contact the police, have they try to get help, etc. Correct? You wouldn't be defending them and telling the world that you need to think about "their" feelings and what not. Or try to make up a group name for them to give them "protection"... etc. But that is exactly what is happening now with pedo's and the sort.

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Along with the "scorned woman" is Gaetz's good friend...the federal probe into him also gained another cooperating witness last year when a former close friend and ally of the congressman, ex-Seminole County, Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty to a host of federal crimes, including paying for sex with the same 17-year-old.
We will see, but my first thought is this is just like the old "we got him now". 🙂

1 - 11 of 11 Posts