North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys bare with me. I have alot to post.

I have a Innotek Shock Collar in which I would sell for 100.00 shipped to your door. Nothing is wrong with the collar, I just got a Tri Tronics Collar and I am not going to use it. It books for 180.00 on the websites.

Have a bone dry waders that are size nine and they are to tall for me. They are in a mossy oak break up camo. Have been used three or four times but they are nice. The only thing is the emblem has been rubbed some from sitting in my backseat. I would take 80.00 shipped to your door.

I have a Buck Gardner Calls The Undertaker choke. It is for a remington that is 3" and it is a extended choke tube in which says for short range. Will take 25.00 shipped to your door.

I also have a Shawn Stahl SS1 in which I got for christmas last year, The only thing is the guts came out of it while blowing it. It is just the call without the guts. The guts can be purchased at buck gardners website. Looks brand new. I would take for the call 40.00 shipped to your door.

I would also consider trades for foiles calls or full body duck or geese.

Any offers will be considered and will send pics if you want to see them. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.