North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
received this from a friend this morning---

I LOST MY PEOPLE WHEN WE WERE HUNTING NEAR LAKE AUDUBON ABOUT OCT. 17, 2008.

SOME VERY NICE HUNTERS BROUGHT ME TO GARRISON VETERINARY SERVICE, 463-2222, WHERE JOE AND KATHY ARE TAKING GREAT CARE OF ME.

BUT I REALLY WANT TO GO HOME BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE WILL TAKE ME HUNTING, WHICH IS WHAT I LOVE TO DO.

I WAS WEARING MY NEW BLUE HARNESS AND RED COLLAR BUT I'M NOT WEARING ANY OTHER

IDENTIFICATION. I'M IN REALLY GOOD

CONDITION BUT I DO HAVE A BROKEN CANINE TOOTH. THEY TELL ME I'M "MIDDLE-AGED" BUT I KNOW I'M A WONDERFUL HUNTER, AFFECTIONATE, AND NEED TO FIND MY PEOPLE AGAIN - OR SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE ME AND TAKE ME HUNTING. PLEASE CALL THE GARRISON

VETERINARY SERVICE, (701) 463-2222.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
Hopefully someone will pick him up. I no of one story where some "hunters" from the south bought up some dogs to hunt in ND and shot them afterwards because they didn't need them anymore.

I want a happy ending

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm from the area and have seen this way too many times over the years - dog that gets out once or twice a year takes off after a bird, hunter screams & yells & tries to to do a years worth of training in 20 seconds - gets back to the truck & says to hell with the dog & leaves. I'd like to find the 'hunter'!! I'd bet Joe the Vet could 'fix' him.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
be useful if you could list the breed and description so people could cross post it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.