North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The liberals that took Bidens hate speach to heart have started murdering the innocent.

On September 18th, in McHenry, North Dakota, 18 year old Cayler Ellingson was enjoying a street dance with his friends. 41 year old Shannon Brandt, made the decision to chase Cayler into the city after the dance ended. Cayler called his mom, asking her to come rescue him from this man. By the time his mom arrived, he was dead. Brandt ran him down with his car then left the scene. Why? Brandt believed he was part of a Republican extremist group.

You know who is to blame? The guy who gave a speech that contained the most divisive, false accusations against MAGA supporters. Biden did this.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
This is very sad and will be interesting how this actually plays out.

Now I want to know if this is the exact same bail and what not set for someone who would have just accidently killed someone while driving drunk? Is it the same or was in harsher or less harsh? That is something we need to know.

But again.... it is sad that people are doing this and sad that it happened. It should be getting more air time but isn't of course by media. You know this is the example of Trump saying words and then an insurrection. Biden said words and this guy took it to heart and ran someone down. HMMMM... should Biden be brought up on charges?

Again... I say no but shows you how this gets covered and talked about. It is like when I bring up riots of antifa and blm.... many politicians said things to "rile" up a crowd. But should they be charged for what that crowd did... NO!!!! People need to be responsible for their own actions.

Anyways... this is a sad ordeal that happened. Shows you how our politics are so bad because of the "identity" crap going on. Again.. I blame media and elected officials for pushing the us vs them mentality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts