North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

1st is mine 2nd is wifes....I ended up swapping cable slides (saunders hyper glide and alpine mach 5) , shes got a alpine soft loc now, i slapped a sims cable dampener on and left the original on as well, looking to get a sims enhancer or modulars for more stab weight and put some cat whiskers on. I also swapped arrows and threw on alot of other custom junk.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Not the best pic:

Parker Buckhunter XP

huntin1

·
Registered
263 Posts
Here's my DXT getting the job done last week, 16.1X16.5 decoyed him away from his 30 does, came charging in fast. I really like the size and weight of this little bow for stalking and in the blind.

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Awsome Goat! I wish the goats in the area I was in would decoy lest weekend. They could have cared less, until you got within 20 yards of the herd.

There was almost more bucks running around then does!

Had some small ones take a look, but the big guys were to busy getting there sniff on!

Saw lots of herd bucks that where smaller then the satalites. it was kinda odd!

You will have to let us know what he scores! Should be real well!

·
Registered
263 Posts
He greened just under 82", lack of good cutters hurt him. But with a bow I'm not going to complain!

:beer:

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Man I am not going to lie! That thing looks alot like a goat I had walking around in-front of me last weekend!

Wonder if it was the same one?

Had exact same cutters and I had judged him at 16" tall! Looks so much like him it is crazy!

·
Registered
938 Posts
62" 62#@28"draw Taiga Recurve made by Abbe Penner of Cari-Bow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts