North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Man, as much as I love Led Zep I have to say they sold out A Long Time Ago... Remember how Page did a "remake" of Kashmir with P.Diddy for the soundtrack of 'Godzilla'. :eyeroll: I saw them perform it on SNL and I just had to cringe through the entire song...if that's what you want to call the butchering of a once great song.

I heard they're doing a reunion tour with John Paul Jones back on bass (what was ever with the whole 'Page&Plant' thing anyway? :roll: ) and Dave Grohl on drums! I'm a huge Dave Grohl fan and I don't think they could have a better drummer fill in for Gonzo. I haven't been to a concert in a couple years but if this happens I'll definitely be picking up tickets. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am a huge Zep fan....Anyone see Led Zepplin unplugged a few years back? They where terrble, Plant is soo freegin whacked outta his skull right now its sick, Page still rips though :rock:

If they have a reunion Im sure they will pull the same stuff as the Stones did and make tickets astronomically priced, but I would prolly pay it.

They will NEVER live up to the days of Houses of the Holy :rock:

Oh yeah....Dave Grohl does kick severe ***!
Andy
:beer:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
STP is another great band. Four is alright, but Purple is by far their best album IMO. Either way they still kick ***!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Personally i think that the led zep and cadillac commercial was awesome. You have a top of the line car with a top of the line band. not to bad if you ask me.

And by the way i heard something about a new Zeppelin dvd coming out. i know about "Song Remains the Same" but i heard of a new one just wondering if anybody has heard anything?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts