North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if nobody has heard of this as of now...

CNN host Chris Cuomo was been "released" (Fired) because he used his contacts to intimidate and try to dig up dirt on his brothers accusers. His brother is Andrew Cuomo who was the NY Gov. Andrew is catching heat for many things but he stepped down as Gov when a few sexual assault allegations came to light plus "bullying". Anyways Chris got fired for using his contacts to intimidate the accusers and was trying to "dig up dirt" on them for his brother. Yet alone it was proven that Chris Cuomo "covid" lock down he did on himself was a complete sham.

BUT.... NOW..... just in from CNN

Don Lemon called Jussie Smollete to let him know that the Chicago PD didn't believe his story. Yes Don Lemon "tipped" off Jussie before hand. If you dont know what Jussie Smollete did or is going thru. He was the black gay actor who is on trial for possibly creating a "HOAX" (he hasn't been found guilty of it yet). The Hoax was two MAGA WHITE SUPREMISTS beat him up, put a noose around his neck, etc. Well the two people who "attacked him" were black, one was in a sexual relationship with Jussie, etc.

What I am getting at is this...... MEDIA LIES TO PUSH A NARRATIVE. These two examples are of two major news people who used thier influence, knowledge, contacts not in a good way. I am sure many others do the exact same thing from all networks be it CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, etc. It just shows you what I have been saying alot.... DONT TRUST EVERYTHING THE NEWS TELLS YOU. Because many times they just want to push a narrative. BTW... the guy shot in the arm in the Rhittenhouse case was still going around on major news networks telling LIES. Even after he testified about how Rhittenhouse never pointed his weapon at him or shot the guy until he advanced an pulled his own gun and pointed it at Rhittenhouse. He is going around on news stations contridicting his own testimony....and these stations are ALLOWING IT. That is the problem...Fact dont matter to many news stations anymore.

Sorry I havent done a media rant in awhile but these are few of the examples out there. People please wake up. Watch a few different news outlets then use the grey matter between your ears to figure out things yourself. All media wants to push a narrative.

·
Administrator
19,707 Posts
The liberals have worked so hard at dividing America that we are sliding towards tribalism. Ever training when working for the gov included something about our strength being in diversity. Our strength is in unity. We are not the Divided States of America -----yet.

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
It will be interesting to see how their ratings are after this,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts