North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you will go squeamish with another post about Obamas associations, but they do present a troubling trend. One maybe just coincidental, two should make you wonder, three should really get your attention and four should clinch it in our minds.

Now we have another troubling figure in Obamas association. Khalidi is not just a fellow in the neighborhood, Obama admits talking about things over dinner at his home. More than just acquaintances. Guess who Khalidi is a friend with other than Obama. Yup Ayers. The L A Times does not give the news it suppresses it.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

·
Registered
398 Posts
My Mother emailed me about how snopes has shown how all the stuff that comes up about Obama isn't true. She said his associations don't mean a thing. I asked her why she always asked where we were going and who we would be with when we left the house while growing up. She deflected it by telling me about the website that would tell me how much more money I would make under Obama's tax plan. I told her my vote isn't for sale. She hasn't emailed me very much lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts