North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Number

So this is a letter showing that the "recall" or "recount" going on in LA County for the DA didn't get enough signatures. They are saying about 30% of the signatures were not valid because of the above reasons. IE: Duplicates, not registered, out of country address, different address, out of area, etc. YET in 2020 Election only 1% of ballots were not valid.

Again I am not saying that Trump should have won at all. I am saying there are irregularities going on and our election process needs to be looked at. Remember when I told you that I talked to people who worked my local small town election site... and they said that they had MANY PEOPLE they didn't know that just wanted to vote for president. My town is a town of 3500-4000 people. Again glad people went out and voted and registered. But just saying things just dont smell right. Then when this petition shows that people were trying to do things out of address? Possible duplicate signatures/votes, etc. Just saying.

Our election process is what makes this country great. It isn't perfect by any means. But when they allowed mail in votes last election cycle. Plus blindly mailed out those votes MONTHS IN ADVANCE... things could have been screwed up and people could have possibly voted twice. IF nobody complained things could have been doubled up on and slipped thru the cracks. Again I am not saying this towards one political party or another. Because this photo above is republican. Which again... if people did it twice... SHAME ON THEM.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Starbucks wants to suspend mail-in ballots in union elections (nbcnews.com)

I first read this and thought it was from THE ONION.... but nope. It is real. So mail in voting is ripe for the existence of "fraud".... NO WAY.

I will say it again... I still dont think Trump won at all. But am saying that enough irregularities happened with the voting process....ie: Mail in votes, counting of votes, NO HAVING ID TO VOTE, etc. Shows you how our elections need to be looked at to get more secure. It is funny how "woke" starbuck is stating this stuff.... mainly because they dont want the workers to unionize.

Anyways just showing you two examples of two years ago LA county and even Starbuck were speaking a different tune about elections and how "secure" they were.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts