North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from jamestown that would like to hunt with me this weekend give me a PM I am a NR im sorry but i cant find birds i put on 200 miles today and saw a few but i want someone to hunt with. my buddy cant hunt till saturday. if anyone wanna hunt let me know im ready to feild hunt i have 2 ground blinds my truck, dozen and a half full body geese and 1 dozen shell mallards with lucky duck. please help. thanks.

Brian

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have private land to go on but there are no birds. wait one field had 50 geese on it or so but thats it. I just want someone to go with.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ANYONE WANNA HUNT ???????

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll hunt with you.

When you get back. :wink:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
chris lillehoff said:
God? Its me.... Chris.... I know that i have said and done some stupid things in my short life.....but please, please, help me keep my mouth shut on this one. :homer:
Quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time.. :lol: :beer:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
blhunter3 said:
Have fun getting on land, so people are letting people on but alot of them aren't letting people on now.
It wasn't that hard last weekend.... Finding birds that would pattern/decoy easily was another story.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
blhunter3 said:
Have fun getting on land, so people are letting people on but alot of them aren't letting people on now.
Huh? Land access wont be an issue at all....Just have to get to know the area and landowners.

Good Luck Hunting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.