North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok you have probably seen me on here looking for decoys and now i finally got some i got 1 dozen mallard floaters 3 dozen GHG canada shells with flocked heads and 8 dozen GHG avery fullbodies with flocked heads.....

· Registered
3,049 Posts
That's more than enough. When I think of a starter spread I usually think of a dozen hand me down shells from the 70's. What you listed is probably as much as if not more than what a lot of us run with after years of accumulating. You'll be perfectly fine.

· Registered
2,850 Posts
When I think of a starter spread I usually think of a dozen hand me down shells from the 70's.
LOL That is still a bulk of my spread. I started going through them this week and they are pretty sad. Time has taken it's toll . Some of the plactic is so brittle from age if a goose landed on one it would probably explode. I finally threw out about a dozen that have been sitting around waiting for repair for the last 10 years. The only ones still in good shape are a dozen I bought in "79" that were a flexible plastic (plasti duck??) thinking back I wish I had bought about 20 dozen of [email protected] $30 dozen.

· Registered
450 Posts
definately a good sized spread! More then i got now! good luck to you.

· Registered
1,130 Posts
saskboy said:
ok you have probably seen me on here looking for decoys and now i finally got some i got 1 dozen mallard floaters 3 dozen GHG canada shells with flocked heads and 8 dozen GHG avery fullbodies with flocked heads.....
Sounds more like your bragging not asking. Good Luck :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.