North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dont know if you have heard or one of the many talking points in the news and elected leaders lately is this....

A 10 year old in OH was raped and was found to be 6 weeks 3 day pregnant. The media and others are saying OH law says an abortion could not be done on this child because it was over 6 weeks. So the child went to Indiana and had an abortion done by a doctor over there.

WELL..... This story is getting looked at by many people. Fox, Wa Post, etc. Plus people in the state are looking into it. OH has a law saying any "rape" of a child needs to be reported to the state and other agencies. WELL there is no report of this. Also OH AG stated that the laws on the books would allow for an abortion to be done in this case. So no need to cross state lines. He also confirmed no report has been filed as well about the rape as to this date.

So something isn't passing the smell test so to speak.

I will attach Fox news little video on this.

Jesse Watters: If this horrific story isn't accurate, it fits a dangerous pattern of disinformation - YouTube

Again if you are not a Fox news guy. Just watch this is all so you know what I am talking about. Then can do digging up if you like.

If this is all a BS or made up story... SHAME ON EVERYONE.

Again I wont pass judgement at all until more is found out. But right now things are not adding up.

If this ends up being "fake"... then the media, elected officials and others need to face some kind of consequences.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
(20) Greg Price on Twitter: "BREAKING: Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost says there is "not a whisper" that a 10-year-old child was raped and impregnated, there has been no request for crime lab results, and that Ohio's heartbeat law would have allowed such a young girl to get an abortion in the state. https://t.co/oIhJzNiq52" / Twitter

The AG of Ohio talking about this.

Now again... Waiting for more things to come out.

But if this is a "hoax"... should the Indian Doctor who went everywhere and told this story be held libel if she is lying? (she was supposbibly the one who did the abortion in Indiana.) If she is found to be lying what should happen?

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
It was always a joke that you could tell if a politician is lying because his lips were moving. Today that also applies to the vast majority of our media. A couple times a week when my wife and I pray together we ask for wisdom and discernment. Wisdom to understand God's word, and discernment to know the truth. Todays world is so full of deception a person needs both to get even close to truth. Evidently it's not shameful to lie these days as when I was a child.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't confirmed this at all. But on Twitter John Turley link stated that some are starting to collaborate the story as of now about the rape did happen. But it still stands that the victim didn't have to cross state lines to get the abortion. OH law protects women from major injury or death while giving birth. Just like all of the other states.

Also the IN doctor who brought the story to the media might be looking at HIPPA violations. But only time will tell on this again.

Like always I am in a wait and see pattern on this until more info comes out.

Like I have talked about on this subject. When the court overturned R v W something like 11 states had a "trigger" clause that made ELECTIVE abortion illegal. But all states had protections for the mother and to save their lives and what not. Plus the 11 states are all now in court cases. So I am not sure if that would make the trigger clauses null and void or what.

The issue is nobody really looked into things and just went off emotion on this subject. Here is the deal by NOV every state could have new abortion laws and rules. It could be all 50 states allow abortion up until birth... OR all 50 states could have a ban on abortion. Or any ware in between. That is what people are not understanding at all.

But anyways.... just thought I would update this a little more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts