North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ryan
can you explain to me what you, democrats, and the crazys at the RNC are protesting about. is it war itself? is it a republican war? is it a iraq war? is it anything that is liked to bush? i don't understand what you are protesting. if obama becomes president and we move the war to afganistan like he says, will the protestors go away? how is afganistan different than iraq? please don't answer with that is where al-qu#@ and binladen is. the funny thing is that democrats truly believe that things would be different if the war was in afganistan.

·
Registered
845 Posts
crna ...

And never forget ...

We would still have a crazed Saddam (and his offspring) rattling their sabers in Iraq and paying suicide bombers to light themselves up in Israel ... and I sure making themselves as much of a problem as possible in the Middle East.

Fortunately, we don't have to contend with that (and the U.N. Circus) as things currently stand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.