North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Couldn't help myself. Another great weekend. Birds cooperated as did the weather.

[/b]

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
USSapper said:
You guys sure did a good job stuffing your blinds
Are you talking about the first and third pics? We'd already packed up and decided to get pics after. So the blinds were already cleaned up. The geese are on my blind in the other pics.

We brought a pickup load of slug from a neighboring wheat filed out with us each morning to brush in our blinds. They looked good after that.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
No, your second and third pics sure show how much time you guys put into just concealment.

Nice work

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
USSapper said:
No, your second and third pics sure show how much time you guys put into just concealment.

Nice work
Thanks. I sure learned alot this weekend about field hunting. One of those things was taking the time to properly brush in your blind. There is a big difference in the end product when you do vs. don't take the time.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Let's let this thread die down to the bottom please...

Ryan

·
Registered
745 Posts
WOW after seeing that picture with the big magnum shells...it brings back memories and how fun it was to lay underneath those big decoys in beet fields when your freezing your toosh off!!! Might have to pull out a couple dozen of them and try it out again instead of taking all that time to set up full bodies!!

Nice hunts! And I do the point to the sky better :wink:

Good looking pictures! Your dog looks good to, especially with all the feathers in his mouth he looks pretty BA!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.