North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

As it seems I've become a lightening rod for this place, and I don't want to fan the flames any longer, I've decided to quit posting here for the most part. It is possible that once in awhile I'll stop by and joke around a bit, but the quantity and quality of my posts will no longer appear.

It has been enjoyable. I really mean that. Even to those folks who've taken me to task, and gotten frustrated trying to make their point. I really like debating with all of you, but it isn't worth spending so much time defending every single point I try making. Some of you I'm sure will feel that I'm running away afeared that I can't make my point, or that I can't step up and answer every challenge thrown my direction. It isn't that at all.

I respect Chris alot, and this is his baby. He created this site to have fun and discuss hunting, fishing etc. During the course of that, politics does come up amongst friends, and discussions were had. It was all supposed to be in good fun and with a point of talking about challenging things that happen in the world. Lately I find myself being too defensive, and I want to start coming here to have fun everyday. With the upcoming elections, this is only going to get worse... and more personal. I really don't want that.

Enjoy yourselves....

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to debate me.

Plainsman and BobM I also wanted to thank you for all the hard work and debating you do in here. It isn't always the easiest place to moderate in here, and you guys do a heckuva job. :thumb:

Sincerely,

Ryan

edited by me.. sorry guys.. I was just trying to find a way to say thanks for engaging with me.. didn't want this to be interpreted differently..

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
:box:

Thats too bad your leaving, I really like you views, but I dont think I have ever agreed with any of them. Its nice to have someone with a different opinion. It going to be boring with you outta the picture, but sometimes the best thing to do is walk away, even though its a hard thing to do.

See ya in the BP

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thats too bad, I enough reading your posts here but I don't think I have ever agreed with anyone them, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I do you come back and post just a little bit. Maybe once a day.
What?? put down the pipe while you type.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
I think that this thread doesn't need anything but respect so lets let it go softly.....

please

Thanks

Bob

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
dosch said:
Thats too bad, I enough reading your posts here but I don't think I have ever agreed with anyone them, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I do you come back and post just a little bit. Maybe once a day.
What?? put down the pipe while you type.
Sorry I was writing two different things and got them mixed up

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
jhegg said:
Ryan,
You have a place here just as every body else does. Take a step back, get a breath of fresh air, calm down and then come back.
Jim
it's hard being the Lone Ranger, when Tonto ain't around...relax and come back soon....we like you, we just have differing opinions..see you soon. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.