·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple of more pic's from the weekend.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Looks like Davies got in on some fun too. Nice work guys. While I was freezing my arse off in a treestand all I could think about was "I wish I was waterfowling, I wish I was waterfowling"...

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
USAlx50 said:
Looks like Davies got in on some fun too. Nice work guys. While I was freezing my arse off in a treestand all I could think about was "I wish I was waterfowling, I wish I was waterfowling"...
Not me.Been hunting waterfowl for almost 2 months.Easy to hunt deer for a few days and get some sausage meat.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
KEN W said:
USAlx50 said:
Not me.Been hunting waterfowl for almost 2 months.Easy to hunt deer for a few days and get some sausage meat.
Ive already got 50 lbs of goose sausage. What the heck am I going to do with deer sausage :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
USAlx50 said:
KEN W said:
USAlx50 said:
Ive already got 50 lbs of goose sausage. What the heck am I going to do with deer sausage :lol:
Me Too.Made jerky,salami,and polish...Just put it in chunks in the freezer till you run out and start over again with fresh pork.Plus I'd rather eat venison steak than duck/goose breast.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I have hunted ducks and geese. A lot this fall need to take a break and shoot a few deer. However, with all the ducks and geese I am seeing around. And now seeing this picture. I think I am going to have to hook up to the trailer for hunt one day this week. Nice work Rick!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts