North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then you need Help - send your dog - decoys & - guns to me (for safe keeping) & check yourself in - the 1st step is to admidt your addicted

Did you ever lose time from work or school due to duck hunting?
Has duck hunting ever made your home life unhappy?
Did duck hunting affect your reputation?
Have you ever felt remorse after duck hunting?
Did duck hunting cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
After a hunt, did you have a strong urge to return and hunt more?
Did you often duck hunt until your last dollar was gone?
Did you ever borrow to finance your duck hunting?
Have you ever sold anything to finance duck hunting?
Were you reluctant to use "Decoy money" for normal expenditures?
Did duck hunting make you careless of the welfare of yourself and your family?
Did you ever duck hunt longer than you had planned?
Have you ever duck hunted to escape worry or trouble?
Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance duck hunting?
Did duck hunting cause difficulty in sleeping?
Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to duck hunt?
Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of duck hunting?

:wink:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Fetch:

You forgot one:

Are you a senior member of any waterfowl forum websites? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
At school Im known for talking to much about waterfowling, but what can a guy do :roll:
Yuo can count me in as one of those guys. :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
lol, ya i answered yes to pretty much all of them. at school people always tell me tos hut up because i talk to much about it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
how about missing a date because of duck hunting.

how about pissing off your girlfriend because of duck hunting.

how about missing family functions eg... thanks giving, Christmas because of duck hunting.

how about telling the ole' lady you'd rather hunt ducks than have sex.

how about if it seems like you are romancing your decoys more than your wife.

i think there are many excuses as to why we do what we do because of duck hunting.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Chris Hustad said:
Every once in a while 3.5 year old threads come back to life.
As I took a Sunday morning stroll through the Nodak Outdoors Hunting & Fishing Forums "duck hunting" page I came across Fetch as the author and went from :coffee: to :eek:!! cripes talk about an alarm clock! After I brushed myself off I continued on. :lol:

·
Registered
248 Posts
My wife actually encourages my duck hunting or bird hunting, gets me and the dog out of the house. Apparently its hard to clean with Lab and Hubby under foot.

Come on remorse after hunting. I feel sorry for myself that I didn't shoot more.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My duck hunting got so bad I went on a week long binge and returned for my wedding just hours before the rehearsal dinner. My best man and I had were still under the influence of duck hunting bliss for the whole rehersal. At one point I actually slept with a beatiful 19 year old virgin North Dakota beauty because her family had land to hunt. I am still ashamed of that :thumb:

Rehab is for quitters!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts