North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I used to charcoal my barrel when I didn't want to be seen. I would also do that to the front sight post so I would not get a sheen from it while aiming....

·
Registered
338 Posts
I was thinking about useing the tape for the barrel but i think if i get to shooting to much it might stick to my gun.
The vet wrap only sticks to itself so I don't think you would have problems with that. It can also be taken off easily without leaving any residue. I don't think you will shoot enough rounds in a row at coyotes to heat the barrel up to much. Just take it off after winter.

·
Registered
338 Posts
yea you know if you dont camo that barrel then every damn coyote in the state will see it.....not...
Shiny objects stick out like a sore thumb when a coyote is comming in. The barrel is probably the most important part to conceal when you are moving your gun around to line up a shot. So I would consider it pretty important.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Unique and good looking job! As you tweak it a little, you'll have a great coyote gun. I plan on buying an airbrush setup and doing some camo artwork on my own gun in the near future.
Burl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts