North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bobm Quote:

I think that this thread doesn't need anything but respect so lets let it go softly.....

please

Thanks

Bob

Is this respect?

Bobm Quote:

The libs are so stupid they do the SNL type smears with a bad intent and all it does is rally the base that was really not supportive of the McCain ticket

You should practice what you preach...

·
Registered
845 Posts
willythekid ... I think it goes without saying ...

BobM was referring to being respectful toward Ryan (personally) regarding his recess from the politics forum ... not an attempt to change political discussion in general.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
There is a difference in comments about a group, a person that is not part of this site, and a person that is part of this site.

Grow a skin, nothing was aimed at you. If you want to question Bobm about something you think is personal that also belongs in a PM and not on open form. To me you look like your looking for trouble check your PM box. I have had enough bickering, this isn't going to happen twice. I'm not real impressed with 20 posts and your already into it with someone. If you were a cat with nine lives you just used up about five.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Maybe hes one of the cast of SNL :lol: and I was speaking about the libs in the media in general , anything can be taken out of contest and twisted.

Lastly Ryan who I was not and will not allow anyone to run down, is the great standard bearer on here for the Lib point of view.

I respect him even though our point of view is very different, on many issues, on cyberspace paper atleast :beer: .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
grow skin? I was never offended... I just happened to read some posts this morning and that jumped out to me. as far as calling out Bobm, I didn't mean any disrespect. everything I quoted was on a public forum, so I thought it apropriate to point out a disagreement in a public forum.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
willythekid said:
grow skin? I was never offended... I just happened to read some posts this morning and that jumped out to me. as far as calling out Bobm, I didn't mean any disrespect. everything I quoted was on a public forum, so I thought it apropriate to point out a disagreement in a public forum.
I think you misunderstood the context of my quote, no big deal, sometimes I dont make my points real clearly :beer:

I was TRYING TO point out the stupidy from a strategy point of view of the SNL skit, because IMO they were damaging their own adjenda

I actaully think SNL is funny and I dont personally care or take offense about points of view on humorous stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.