North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fellow is Mel Gibsons father. I know nothing of the man, but run across one of his quotes that sort of sums up the current society. I picked up on it since it fits in with my 2016 quote.
Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Monochrome photography Event

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
what I find funny is in today's society and with what is going on with Covid, Vaccines, Masks, and free speech.... is that the ones who preach to be "tolerant" are the most intolerant.

Here is a couple of examples:

The Roe vs Wade thing going on. Many on the pro-choice side are saying "MEN" shouldn't have a say in any of this. But were the same people a few years ago saying.... Men can identify as women and should have all the same rights as women. (no plumbing has changed in an individual) They should use women's bathrooms, changing rooms, be called by certain pronouns, etc. But now ONLY BIOLOGICAL WOMEN should have a say in this abortion thing. Yeah... think about that one.

Or

How about people and hospitals saying.... if you dont have the Covid vaccine you shouldn't be allowed medical care. But some of these same people were screaming we need MEDICARE FOR ALL and Medical care is a HUMAN RIGHT... yet they want to deny someone care because they are not "toeing the line on the vaccines".

Sit back and think about all of this. Again I dont really care what side of these issues you are on. It is your choice. But you need to be the same in your convictions and morals. You cant in one breathe say one things then in the next contradict what you just said. That makes your arguements complete BS. This goes for what ever side you are on in any arguement.

I will go on with another example...

The people saying on the vaccine.... My Choice My Body.... but then will say.... women cant have an abortion at any stag of the pregnancy. (YOU CAN REVERSE THIS AS WELL). BTW... if you are following this Roe vs Wade with the supreme court. If they uphold the GA or MS ruling.... IT CHANGES NOTHING. Because it give the states the rights to decide up until "science" says. That is why the 15 week thing is coming up.... because the science changed a little. So to say the sky is falling and what not is wrong on this abortion issue. NOTHING IS CHANGING OTHER THAN TIME PERIOD. Just like many on the pro-choice wanted to change the time period to all the way up until birth. It is up to the individual States to determine. BTW.... I watched CNN and one of the talking heads said this. He stated that the only people who would be "hurt" by this is people in RED STATES. Which maybe yes and maybe no. Only time will tell on that one.

But that is digressing from the topic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts