North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
snowslayer said:
Maybe instead of a powerstroke you should get a mans pickup like a Cummins. :beer:
Your a smart, smart man. My actual huntin truck doubles as the ranch truck. 2006 White (sometimes) Dodge 3500 Dually with the 5.9L Cummins. My truck that I usually drive and pull our 35ft. Horse trailer with living quarters to the rodeos is and '03 Dodge 3500 (also dually)with the 5.9L.
The 03 gets about 25-30 empty

·
Registered
844 Posts
BTW I see its a Cummins (with snowplow) :lol: Chipped? Year? I'll take you guys with either one of mine. 8)

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
varmit b gone said:
BTW I see its a Cummins (with snowplow) :lol: Chipped? Year? I'll take you guys with either one of mine. 8)
03, had to put new injecotrs in.... New fuel pump, turbo fooler, Bully Dog PMT, Intake, 6 Inch Turbo back, and a lead foot!

I am the same! Get damn good milage on the HWY!

Whats the 6.0 Get? 10? :lol:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually I get 13 mpg I was getting 16 till I put the 37" tires on it. I'm worried about chipping it as I'm told it may void the warranty. How are you guys hiding them from the dealers?

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
It takes about 5 min to take out. They can tell, but they can't really prove that it was in there. Ohh and I am "good" friends" with the daughter of the owner of the dealership! But the truck pictured is off of warrentee anyways!

If you get one get the Bully dog PMT. It is by far the best made.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
varmit
We haven't seen what your going to hook up with, hunt4P&Y, glaciallakeslds and I got some nice looking 4x4 diesels. I'm sure we'd all give you a tug. If you want, put some weight in that 35' trailer you tow so at least I can feel like I'm pulling something. :poke:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.