North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
the browning is my cousin's . He doesn't like to shoot it, but it is the only shotgun that he has that will take steel. I'm not sure what year it is, but he got it from his grandpa.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bobberboy said:
i love ur shot gun there!no really u shouldent shoot it its old and a colectors item..what year is it?
yes it is its an old A-5 but it depends on what guage it is...i have one in 16 guage they barely made them in 1973. someone offered me 8 grand for it. i shot them down.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
better double check on shooting steel thru the A-5. I cannot shoot steel in my A-5 12 ga. It could be new enough but I doubt it.

Awesome gun though and nice pics

·
Registered
803 Posts
Take that DU sticker out of your window and you may just get more land to hunt

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
take'em down said:
Hunter_58346 said:
Why would that be?
DU is so against farming it isn't even funny. I know many farmers/landowers that won't even talk to people if they have anything related to DU either on their pickup or clothing. I know a good family friend who didn't let me hunt on his land for a year because I went to a DU banquet.

A couple years ago DU had an article in their magazine saying that if you see a farmer draining his sloughs turn them in. Well needless to say alot of the farmers were draining legally. That is just one of the reason DU is worthless.

·
Registered
363 Posts
blhunter3 said:
take'em down said:
Hunter_58346 said:
Why would that be?
DU is so against farming it isn't even funny. I know many farmers/landowers that won't even talk to people if they have anything related to DU either on their pickup or clothing. I know a good family friend who didn't let me hunt on his land for a year because I went to a DU banquet.

A couple years ago DU had an article in their magazine saying that if you see a farmer draining his sloughs turn them in. Well needless to say alot of the farmers were draining legally. That is just one of the reason DU is worthless.
I did not that...thanks for the info

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.