North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Yep I always listen to Stern, then at 2pm I go to the Jason Ellis show.. real funny shiat.. channel 28.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Howard Stern is a disgusting moron with little to offer society except by offering his decomposing body to a landfill where is could potentially fertilize some wild daises.

He is disgusting and revolting and it is an insult to ones intelligence to even accommodate him via airwaves.

And to make it clear...I think he is an idiot who is twice removed from society in general.

What does he offer as a contribution to society that has value or merit?

Exactly. Nothing.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
MSG Rude said:
Howard Stern is a disgusting moron with little to offer society except by offering his decomposing body to a landfill where is could potentially fertilize some wild daises.

He is disgusting and revolting and it is an insult to ones intelligence to even accommodate him via airwaves.

And to make it clear...I think he is an idiot who is twice removed from society in general.

What does he offer as a contribution to society that has value or merit?

Exactly. Nothing.
I couldn't agree with you more. I watched his TV twice and it was dumb.

Listen to Rush

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
MSG you are so wrong about Howard.. he is keeping the Freedom of Speech boundaries from closing in on us all. Maybe you are joking.. I thought you realized his position on free speech.

Norm McDonald is a pretty smart guy....

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
buckseye said:
MSG you are so wrong about Howard.. he is keeping the Freedom of Speech boundaries from closing in on us all. Maybe you are joking.. I thought you realized his position on free speech.

MSG is not saying free speech is a bad thing, just what Stern uses in his on-air time. What does what Howard has to say do anything for the good of our society........Nothing.

But I guess if you enjoy listening to him, more power to ya!!!! I stick to channel 60 and 61

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
buckseye said:

Nope, not joking. He is disgusting and a nasty foul being. I despise him more then Hussein Obama.

I don't buy the 'freedom of speach right' crap as an authority to spew fourth such diatribe as he does with his nasty and disgusting shows. I am ashamed for him.

What do you admire about him? His values? Ha!

Burning the flag of our nation is allowed under the freedom of speech act.....do you support that too? Why not (if not)? To ME, one is as disgusting as the other. The only thing that could be more disgusting is him burning the flag himself.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Just a little plug here my only one since came to this sight. But one of my radio stations in Grand Forks just pick up Lex and Terry they are on right away in the morning until 10 on Power 94.7. They are great!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
MSG is not saying free speech is a bad thing, just what Stern uses in his on-air time. What does what Howard has to say do anything for the good of our society........Nothing.
Pretty much the same as Larry Flint from Hustler, I don't care for the Hustler mag but I do totally respect Larry's conviction concerning our freedoms.

We had a 20 year old boy burn a flag in our little town a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
buckseye said:
Pretty much the same as Larry Flint from Hustler, I don't care for the Hustler mag but I do totally respect Larry's conviction concerning our freedoms.

We had a 20 year old boy burn a flag in our little town a couple weeks ago.
buckseye,

Personally, I believe both of them two are in the same boat.

IMHO, they don't do what they do for freedom of speech, they do it because of the freedom of speech and make their millions off of it like parasitical entities.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Howard makes for interesting radio. I guess I don't think about it much further than that personally myself.

I guess everyone has a different sense of humor. Some people think Family Guy is dumb...I think it's hilarious.

To each their own, but I can see how you find him "disgusting". And he'll be the first to admit he's not trying to save the manatees or anything...he's just doing a show nobody else is doing.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Please do not take me wrong. I am not a prude by any means nor am I taking the 'moral high ground'. I have enjoy aesthetics and attributes prominently 'laid out' in news worthy reading and I enjoyed Eddie Murphy long before he did Daddy Day Care and I also remember Robin Williams before he *cough* quiet cocaine*cough*.

I am just saying that IMO Stern is more revolting to me then any other "shock jockey" and to hide your millions behind the facade of the freedom of speech wall is even more despicable.

Just my opinion, that is all.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
MSG.. thanks for sharing your opinion and reading mine! :beer:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
i dont catch howard much in the mornings; i usually listen to stretch on maxim 108 instead...but in the afternoons howard 101 is locked in for 4 straight hours...BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE!!! Ferrell has a pretty good sports show on in the evenings on howard 101 as well.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I listen to Stretch in the morning and Cavino and Rich on Maxim 108 at 2:00 they actually talk about legitimate stuff like how to pick up women and other stuff that guys should care about. In my opinion all Howard does is make fun of handicap people like the wack pack and ramble about stuff that nobody cares about.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
covino and rich are good at what they do no doubt; but its pretty hard to relate to their east coast ways here in the mid west. i dont really want a guy that flys to L.A. each weekend to see his girlfriend telling me what i need to do to pick up the thick one at the end of the bar at the local legion.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts