North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Chaws said:
None, the gas around here in Nodak has been dropping like a rock lately. Down to $2.29 as of yesterday.
But it is still $3.60 for the guys that drive REAL trucks! :lol: Non of that stff with a dozen cup holders!

It hasn't affected me!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
$2.59 in Bismarck this AM. Honestly, seems like we have taken less vehicles on our trips this year. Usually it is 1 vehicle for 2 hunters, but now it is 3-4 hunters in a vehicle.........

·
Registered
857 Posts
The price of gas won't overcome my passion for chasing the birds. It has cost more this year, but that's also because the numbers are down in my area so you have to hit a few more fields then normal. That's fine with me, I love watching my dog work the most anyways.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Last year I hunted in 5 states. This year only 2 so far. I will hunter closer to home and drive instead of fly around hunting with buddies in other parts of the country.

It has also dramatically cut into my gun and gear budget.

·
Registered
14 Posts
no impact on my plans....this is what I live for. period. I am alive, healthy, and have a supportive spouse...not to mention a job with lots of flexibility...I would be foolish not to take advantage of that set of conditions. I will take a total of 10 upland trips this fall (3 down, 7 to go, which includes a youth pheasant hunt where I don't actually hunt, but it is a great time regardless).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts