North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from South Carolina and I have friend of mine that was in Dakota at the Bobcat plant doing a little work. Me and him will be coming out this season for a lil duck hunting and was just wondering if anyone would interested in sharing some hotspots for a non local guy. Anything would help. Thanks guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys. We are flying into GFK in two weeks. Does anyone have anything to share with me? What about maybe a private guide? We just want to come out and enjoy a little vaction and do some hunting.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I put the over/under at 47 minutes before this thread gets locked!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Duckgetter, no one is going to give you their hotspots. Do what everyone else here does put some gas in your vehicle when you get here, and go look for them.

Its the only reliable way I know of to find a place to hunt.

A private guide??? :eyeroll:

·
Administrator
2,862 Posts
No one tells "hotspots" for any kind of fish and game anymore. You are welcome to do what we all do - scout long and hard, then go get permission.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Just about everything is frozen over now.In 2 weeks you can bring you ice fishing gear.The deer season will be closed by then except for bow hunting.

Upland game birds will still be going.Go anywhere south of I-94.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now were talkin. Avreyghg send me a PM with details. $300 for me and my buddy you might have a deal. The way some talk I will spend that in gas looking for the birds they say are already gone. Maybe we can work that out. Thanks

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
DuckGetter11 said:
Now were talkin. Avreyghg send me a PM with details. $300 for me and my buddy you might have a deal. The way some talk I will spend that in gas looking for the birds they say are already gone. Maybe we can work that out. Thanks
Hey Avery I hope you're not taking him to my spot up by Pembina..and stay out of that stock pond by Bowman, I found it first.. :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look guys it is ovious that some do not like the idea of out of state people coming in to hunt. Your looking at it the wrong way. hunting is a passion that needs to be shared. Out of state hunters here in the carolinas pay more to hunt. Meaning the pay more towards our widelife management here, which to me if they want to pay it and do RIGHT then we welcome with open arms. Maybe you guys have just had real bad experiances with out of towners and thats sad. Hunting should be done right and enjoyed by everyone. To the guy that wanted the money to go hunting send me a pm and we can have a blast money is not the problem to have a little fun. When I first wrote this thread when I said hot spot I meant a certain body of water or good county to hunt in. I did not mean a certin point on my GPS. I can scott just like anyone else can, and I also can do the work my self. If you came to SC I would atleast tell you to go to Santee River, Wateree River or Catawba. Instead some just wanted to say go scout. But to the guys that helped thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.