North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My buddy Doogie from up North, between Gr. Forks and Fargo lost some hounds last nite. They have locator collars on and are 219 frequency if you have a tracker. Call him right away if you have a 219 tracker or are in the area.

Nate aka rolly

His number is 406-253-8155

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I just saw them on the way back from GF to Fargo along interstate on an on-ramp. I gave him a call and he had just picked them up 10 minutes ago.

:beer: :beer:

Also saw a reelfeet foot base that I might have to stop and do a little investigation on tomorrow. :eek:dd:

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
No lie. (One brown & one black/silver speckeled.) I actually pointed them out because they looked awful big and out of place. There was a farmyard a half mile to the east so I assumed that was where they belonged, but most dogs that live by that kind of ruckus know better.

Happy ending. :D

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Serious props man...

To even be thinking along those lines as you are driving along the interstate, and have the curiousity to figure out something just doesn't add up...

Then to be able to get to the bottom of the mystery that quick..

Hope that guy buys you a case of beer in thanks..

I know I would if it were my dogs...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seriously true. Doogie Dawg just called me and said he got them back. He is very appreciative of the help. I also thank you for helping out a buddy. It shows your true colors to help a sportsman like you did. Wish there were more like ya.

Nate

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
It's the least I could do really. :D

I'm a sucker for scanning the landscape for wildlife and things in the ditch no matter where I am.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I saw the post when I got home and called right away, but it sounded like he had just picked them up a few minutes beforehand. He must have found them on his own or had already been tipped off. I knew the exact spot so it wouldn't have been long before he had them anyhow.

I'm going to stop and pick up the footbase and see if there is anything else further down in the ditch. I seen something else, but a semi was blocking most of my view. The footbase is just standing upright on the shoulder so I'm sure it'll be gone, but who knows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts