North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY SNOW GEESE STILL HOLDING IN BENSON, RAMSEY, OR TOWNER COUNTIES. I HAD 2 FLOCKS PICKED OUT FOR THE WEEKENDS LAST HUNT BUT AFTER YESTERDAYS RAIN THEY BOTH FLEW THE COOP. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, EMAIL [email protected]

THANKS

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I'll tell you what if I go up to our area Sat night you can tag along with use sun morning. Im not sure if im going but I'll let you know by sat afternoon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, just let me know......im not sure where your area is, but im west of DL about 20 miles or so.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i actually made my own layout blind last fall out of pvc and adv. wetlands camo, its pretty neat with stubble straps(elastic). I havent used it yet this spring, however.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw a little bit of good news this morning, I found that one of the flocks that I had planned for Saturday morning didnt completely surrender to canada. But not many stayed, only about a hundred or so. Will have to wait and see if any others were "hiding"this morning.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I have no idea were you have been hunting but our spots in total had about 9,000 birds. Im positve our birds havent left, what area have your birds holding at?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The area that i have been hunting is between Minnewaukan and Devils Lake and from hwy 19 to Churches Ferry. I havent even been north of Ferry all spring yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts