North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 10 dozen snow goose silos from platte river waterfowl which were not painted. I am selling all 10 dozen that I have painted and they look awesome. You can see them at http://www.goosegetter.com/cgi-bin/plat ... wd040.html and they are painted almost exactly the same way, but I think their better. They all come with stakes and alot of different poses. They are painted with flat paint that does not shine. These decoys work great when pushed into the ground because they move around in a circle with some wind. When you see these move they look like real snows and blues. I have used them 3 spring goose hunts so they are used but the older the better because they look more like a snow goose. They come in 4 head style with a 3/16" steel rod stake. These decoys are made of corrugated plastic which stands up in all kinds of weather. They also come with 4 silo carrying bags from cabelas. You can buy the unpainted for 40.00 for 2 doz. from platte river waterfowlers. I am selling the whole 10 doz. painted snows and blues with a dozen honkers with bags for the best offer. Please e-mail me with offers.

Matt
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts