North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few guns that I don't use much all prices are firm as I don't really need the money just looking to make some room and share the fun.

-Marlin .444 lever action- In almost as new condition with scope rail. Great gun lots of power. ($400)

-Japanese Arasaka .308- Kind of a mutt shoots well, has been sporterized with a glossy wood stock, has a nice peep sight mounted on it, and a winchester model 70 barrel on it, has a crack on the pistol grip. ($125)

-SKS- Folding Stock, bayonet, 30 rnd magazine. ($325)

Maybe interested in trades of guns or a boat.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Evening, I dont know if you ever got my last email offer to swap the boat, could meet in St Cloud, schedule has opened up now. I dont want the SKS though, I still am interested in the 444 and 44 though.

PS: Nice shot of your big toe, lolol

·
Registered
49 Posts
check your pm's. Reasonable offer made.

ps: whoever worked on the 308 needs to learn to put foam rubber around the stock when using vise that will damage it. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Due to a recent duck blind incident I need a new shotgun real bad anyone have one they would trade for any of these guns (one or a combination of any of the three). Would like a automatic but will happily hear anything you have to trade as long as it is at least 3''. Let me know its kind of an emergency I'm going in the next day or two to trade these off at scheels. Due to this cash or shotgun trades take priority over any previous offers.
Thanks,
Evan Skiles

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.