North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
If people are willing to think this one will give some exercise to the ol noodle.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Go to 11:42 mark the guy starts pushing his supplement pills.
Sorry. I ain't buying it.
I saw some good, funny but sad stuff on TV today...the January 6 Hearings.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Ok I went there and see he had a sponsor. Most do. Are you telling me you think the goal was to sell pills?

Have they shown video where the police moved barriers and invited people in?

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Canuck I think your only watching one side of the January 6 fiasco. Can you put aside your political bias and watch information contrary to what you want to believe? Have you watched 2000 mules? I watched the liberal media.

·
Registered
656 Posts
"Have they shown video where the police moved barriers and invited people in? "

You don't know? Oh yeah that's right FOX News is refusing to show the Hearings.

2000 Mules provided no real evidence to back up its many claims. They took one photograph of a "box of votes" and turned in into a total narrative. No real chain of actual evidence. I take it with a grain of salt. No proof.

Trump's own hand picked people were all trying to tell him the Big Steal was not real but he had "lost touch with reality" according to Bill Barr and instead was listening to a drunken Rudy Guilliani. Trump is now a grifter stealing donations from his supporters. It will be over when they finally come to their senses.

But you are right about one thing Plainsman ...I do not watch and believe/fall for wild conspiracy theory stories from who knows where.

And the cell phone ping data was a mole hill made into a mountain. One contractor with a bunch of trucks on the road, some with 5 people inside all with phones, was identified as a mule because of all the pings near ballot boxes on their route. He clearly stated that the data was mis-used. They had nothing to do with ballot drop-offs.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
The interesting thing is Pelosi is ruling with an iron tyrannical fist. The only Republicans allowed on the panel have this test: did they vote to impeach Trump. This by any stretch of the immagination is not an investigation, its story time for the naive.

I think this whole thing now is for free screen time to throw mud because after recent elections they were taken behind the wood shed. They are soiling their pants about the fall election to come.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
The Jan 6th is all political theatre and is just trying to make sure Trump isn't on the ballot come 2024.

If this was impartial it wouldn't be a 7/2 split Dem/Rep. It wouldn't have Schiff (1st impeachment manager) and Raskin (2nd impeachment manager) on this committee. Also it has been shown that during the impeachments that Schiff leaked and LIED. So if this is or was supposed to be taken seriously by everyone it would have been a better mix of members and not two people who have had it out for Trump during impeachments.

Now I will say that it is perfectly fine having a committee investigate this. But it seems they are just targeting TRUMP and Republicans.... not really looking into other things. Like who let them in? Why wasn't troops or other police present when early indications were things could turn...ie: a day or two before hand. What about others in the crowd "stirring" things up that were not republicans and what not. ETC. Everything plays a role in this.... From Trump, other elected officials, proud boys, others in the crowd, police, etc. All things need to be looked at. But the focus of this "committee" is just Trump and republicans. None of the other stuff at all.

·
Registered
656 Posts
If I had to hazard a wild, way out there guess I would guess that the cops that opened doors and let people in were Trump supporting Republicans. Just maybe?

One thing is for sure those cops were derelict in their duty. They were sworn to serve and protect the people in the Capitol were they not?

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
If I had to hazard a wild, way out there guess I would guess that the cops that opened doors and let people in were Trump supporting Republicans. Just maybe?

One thing is for sure those cops were derelict in their duty. They were sworn to serve and protect the people in the Capitol were they not?
Another possibility is the cops were democrats and knew what would happen. Perhaps this is why more security was turned down. Perhaps there was also a plan to kill one of them to make things serious.

I get where your coming from about the cops. There was no good reason to pull the barriers aside and gesture welcome with their hands. They were either derelict as you say, or more likely treacherous. When barriers were set in place it makes no sense for a cop to move them. Loosing their job isn't enough criminal charges should be filed if appropriate.

For the unity of the country and to put to rest distrust they need equal number of democrats and republicans investigating. Also dont hand pick bases on hating Trump. Something went wrong and we all need to know what it was.

Reactions: Canuck

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 · (Edited)
Also dont hand pick bases on hating Trump. Something went wrong and we all need to know what it was.
This is 100% correct.

Also this is he big issue. They are trying hard to link Trump to the riot/storming of the capital because of "words" he said in a speech. So how can Trump be guilty of all of this and not Dem's for all the BLM/ANTIFA riots. Along with what is going on now with a guy planning on killing a Supreme Court Justice, the attacks on pro life clinics and other pro life things, etc.

Here is a quote from just the other day when Pelosi was asked about the violence going on towards pro life places...

The speaker — a Catholic who was denied communion by the San Francisco archbishop for her abortion views — did not condemn the attacks, instead saying the politicization of the abortion issue "is uniquely American."
"Well, let me just say this: a woman has a right to choose. To live up to her responsibility is up to her, her doctor, her family, her husband, her significant other, and her God," the speaker said.

"This talk of politicizing all of this, I think, is something uniquely American and not right," she continued. "Other countries, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, have had legislative initiatives to expand a woman’s right to choose. Very Catholic countries."
Not once did she say... DONT HARASS or STOP IT. She talks in circles. Anyways.... why are they not get investigated. You know Schummer said justices names and said THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE. Then the protests (that are illegal) outside of justices homes happened and the guy who was planning to kill one of them. I mean how is this not in the same ball park.

But then now they are shifting everything towards TRUMP THOUGHT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN... and was trying to take steps to not "certify" it. Which others stepped up and stopped this....ie: Pence. BTW... many dems the last 3 times a Republican was elected tried or delayed certification of the election. Maxine Waters has done it each time. So you have that.

Now it seems they want to go after him for opinion and what not. He thought the election was stolen and tried to take the steps ie: investigated the fraud, had recounts, etc. Yet so far all proved not enough to actually "over turn anything"... but he still believed he was "robbed" of the election. BTW... the Russia Probe took over 2 years. The election fraud investigation was less than 2 months and then they had to certify the results. So just think about that for a few seconds.

Again.... The stuff they are bringing up on some of the Proud boys and other players.... yep go after them. But to pin all of what happened at the capital that day on TRUMP is totally political BS. He didn't draw up plans to storm the capital, he didn't storm the capital, he didn't tell people to get violent (which some dem's did during the BLM stuff... you know get in the faces, fight back, etc was the rhetoric)... etc.

Here is the big problem.... they have cried wolf so many times that people are finally seeing thru there BS. Russia (FALSE AND LIES) that was 2 years of it and some still crying out the lies. UKRAINE (FALSE AND LIES)... you know the second gotcha... but NOPE... finding out more and more it was Biden's Son doing shady stuff there. Then it was this which they brought articles of impeachment up on him for. NOW they are extending it to this Jan 6th hearings. So that is 4 times they are trying to get Trump either out of the office or make it so he cant run for the office. They are still grasping at straws for much of this.

Anyways back to gun control.... did anyone read my post in the other gun control purposal thread?? About how a big drug raid happened down in Alabama where they found 6 or 7 guns and one of them being stolen along with alot of drugs. YET NOT ONE CHARGE ABOUT A GUN IN POCESSION CHARGE. The only gun charge was "discharging a gun with in close range of a home" type thing. Yet on the law books are actual charges that have up to 5 years in prison and what not. Plus it puts a "felon" tag on all of these people. Which makes it illegal for them to have or purchase a gun. Which would come up on background checks by gun dealers. (inserted head exploding emoji)

Or the guy in CA who killed two police and had prior record and one charge that would have made it illegal for him to have a gun but the DA went for lessor charges. Hmmmm.... see a pattern for much of this gun violence in the USA. There are outliers and things that happen.... but most could have possibly been prevented if our court system would bring the hammer on sentencing.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
There is only one answer. the democrats and RINOs want to disarm American citizens so they want the violence to continue. That idea is so crazy its hard to believe, but that's what they are counting on. If they can kill 60 million babies what's the big deal about sacrificing a million or ten million adults. They have something in mind for us that requires us to be disarmed first.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts