North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am coming to ND for the first time this fall and have read about the greenskins classic and think that it is a good Idea and would be fun. But the dates don't allow NR to participate in the event. I think that if the dates were later NR would participate and it would generate more $ for an excelent program.
Thank you :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree Travis, but unfortunetly I wasn't able to find an area with enough lodging to put this on at any other time during the year. I'm going to try to plan ahead for next year to be able to do so, so there won't be any limitations.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am not upset. And I understad that the lodging would be hard to find with the large numbers. I was just interested in participating in an event that would be fun for all and the money is giong to a good cause that benifits all waterfowlers. I like the idea and wish that we had enough ducks in N. Central WI to do something like that. It would be almost impossible.( nobody would shoot their limit thats forsure, or not many people). And it is rare to see many geese here and getting a shot or two is almost impossible.
Thank you for your response

·
Registered
10 Posts
results and pics. Although i have never been able to hunt it myself i think it is great to hear how it went. just wondering if you had any pic or info on how the fun went down thanks ike

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hey Chris, I am good friends with Maverick, how about next year you move it up to Langdon, there are two motels in town, and plenty of land to get on. I am thinking you would have alot of teams from the area as well. Just a thought. You run into some posted fields, but there are alot of open ones as well. I just figured I would through my two cents into it. Laters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts