North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
843 Posts
Awesome, congrats man! Speed Goat with a bow is pretty exciting.

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Triple B said:
nice work, i bet takinga goat with a bow is a challenge. lets hear the story! decoy? water hole? stalking?
My friend Joe and I spotted them out in a field laying in a low spot. The land wasn't posted but we stopped and asked for permission anyways. The land owner said go ahead and go after them. As soon as they seen us they spooked and ran to the corner of the field. I found a wash out right by the fence were we though they would come by and so i got down in it and sure enough they came down the fence line with in 20 yards. I shot the biggest Doe out of the bunch and that's all she wrote. Later that day i also filled my gun tag.

· Registered
1,932 Posts
joshua.jeffreys said:
Triple B said:
nice work, i bet takinga goat with a bow is a challenge. lets hear the story! decoy? water hole? stalking?
My friend Joe and I spotted them out in a field laying in a low spot. The land wasn't posted but we stopped and asked for permission anyways. The land owner said go ahead and go after them. As soon as they seen us they spooked and ran to the corner of the field. I found a wash out right by the fence were we though they would come by and so i got down in it and sure enough they came down the fence line with in 20 yards. I shot the biggest Doe out of the bunch and that's all she wrote. Later that day i also filled my gun tag.
Nice work man. You gotta love when a plan comes together like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.