North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Damn, you guys are sure cleaning up!!! We wentout this morning had about 1500 geese in the area NOT KIDDING and would you know it they wont decoy at all, there are lessors and big geese flyin around all over the place but they must of have been really pounded in the are they were before they migrated into this area we were hunting.
It is really starting to feel like fall though, cool breeze alittle cold rain. I love it. :beer: :beer:
Oh yeah congrats in the band Blake!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt keep it... My buddies dad who drove all the way up here retrieved it, It was kinda funny. We both pick up geese and jokster blake says, "Mines banded" like i always do for fun, he says "Me too." Well I thought he was kidding until clean up when he shows it to me!!! DOOOHHHHH!! :eek: :beer:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Went out this weekend and got 20 on Fri. morning, went out with another possie on Sat. morning and got another 30.We have a field for tomorrow with potential of shooting another 30?
Man some of those MN boys can shoot! Madison had a tripple land 5 feet behind me! The rest of them had the rest of the flocks on the ground, before I even pulled the trigger. Then there was my father? Man hows a guy to shoot a bird with these guys?

NO BANDS YET?

Mav....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts