North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Me, My brother, and my friend with some geese we got this weekend. We might go out again tomorrow night in a field that was holding 200+ geese.

Last night 3 man limit. This was the best goose hunt i have ever had in my life! We got about half of this hunt on video. Too bad my video camera didn't come with a hook-up for the computer otherwise i would post the video up too. The reason it is so dark in the picture is because I had to drive all the way back to my house to get our camera because I forgot it and I wanted the picture in the field because it looks cooler. Just thought i'd point that out before anyone says anything. :beer:

This morning. The geese didn't decoy very good this morning but we were happy with what we got.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is great that you hunt with your brother like that. I remember taking my little brother out when we were that age and have been hunting with him for about 25 years now. Lot's of great memories and hunting stories to share! It's nice to see some young guys getting into hunting and doing so well. Good job!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies.
Before anyone says anything..Just so you guys know..The date on the pics are the same. We didn't shoot them all the same day. the date on our camera always gets messed up. I was at school anyways on Friday morning. Just for proof, look at my post here its on the first page towards the bottom. http://www.nodakoutdoors.com/forums/vie ... hp?t=56477

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
What kind of decoys were you using.

Glad to see that your doing good. I just got my first limit of honkers on Sunday, so your doing better then I am

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Young bloods. Congrats.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blhunter3 said:
What kind of decoys were you using.

Glad to see that your doing good. I just got my first limit of honkers on Sunday, so your doing better then I am
Thanks
We were only using 3 GHG full bodies, 7 Big foot fb, and a dozen GHG shells on motion stakes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts