North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, A couple of seasons ago I asked for someone to send me wings from grey or snow goose. A great guy, a fellow Veteran, was kind enough to send out a couple of sets from some beauties he bagged. I'm asking for these again for our Boy Scout Native American Dance Team. We use them for the boy's dance outfits. Some wings are used for fans, others are disassembled and made into other authentic items. Since we are not native, we are not allowed eagle feathers, the goose feathers are the closest thing.

I am not looking for anything but a kind gesture from a hunter who might want to help out some kids. There is a major event coming up next summer and they need to get some things made. I have pictures of what is made:

On his back is a feather bustle made from turkey and in his hand is a goose wing fan. I have more pictures, let me know if you want to see them.

Please let me know if you can help us out, I will pay shipping to my house.

Thank You - Jim O'Brien

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Jim,

It was I that sent them to you. I use to go by "porkchop". Anyway PM me your info again and I will send it to you some again. Funny I was thinking about you about a month ago and wondering if you were able to use what I sent you.

Leo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts