North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck out there this morning, guys. Wish I could join you, but I have to miss my first opener in 22 years due to the HoOmecoming Parade in an hour. I start 2 weeks off tomorrow, so I'll get caught up.

Have a safe & fun opener... :beer:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ya it was a fun opener. Went out and had tons of ducks flying over us but the sun wasnt up yet so couldnt really tell what they where and ended up with 2 greenheads and a hen, 1 teal and then 1 goose.. I'll post pictures up later.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
gsehnter-bloms said:
Ya it was a fun opener. Went out and had tons of ducks flying over us but the sun wasnt up yet so couldnt really tell what they where and ended up with 2 greenheads and a hen, 1 teal and then 1 goose.. I'll post pictures up later.
Where you on that field I told you about? A lot of shooting from over there at geese.

·
Registered
616 Posts
No i didn't get to go over there because my dad had to go to work and we couldn't go spotting friday night cause of the football game. We will probably be hunting over there this week or probably next weekend if there wasn't to much hunting pressure over there. But my cousin and one of my friends found a field with ducks in it and that's where we where. Just found another field with probably around 100 geese in it so hopefully they come back tomorrow morning. There was tons of people out hunting this morning and shots everywhere.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
There was a silver vehicle in that field Fri night and new posted signs.

Did not hear a ton of shooting this morning except for over in that direction and behind Butchs. However lots of scouters out tonight!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.