North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jan. 6 panel changed script for star witness — at a steep cost (msn.com)

Now here is a good little article talking about the latest hearing.

Anyways... there hasn't been a "gotcha" moment yet at all on this. Or anything directly pointing that TRUMP IS AT FAULT. It is all a dog and pony show. Anyways... I want to highlight two quotes from this article.

Over the course of the three-hour hearing, the panel sought to solidify Trump’s role, with Vice Chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) pushing back on any arguments that Trump was simply led astray by conspiratorial-minded advisors.
“The strategy is to blame people his advisers called ‘the crazies’ for what Donald Trump did,” Cheney said in her opening remarks.
“This, of course, is nonsense. President Trump is a 76-year-old man, he is not an impressionable child. Just like everyone else in our country, he is responsible for his own actions and his own choices.”
Now read what Rep. Cheney said.... He is a 76 year old man and not an impressionable child. Just like everyone else in out country, he is responsible for his own actions and his choices.

So why are they trying so hard to say his words are what made people do things? Remember he did say GO PEACEFULLY. Yet they are trying to say he is at fault because of a speech. But not condemning the actions of ADULTS who are responsible for their own choices and actions.

The new evidence provided on Tuesday showed how Trump’s tweet on Dec. 19, when he called for a “wild” protest on Jan. 6, had energized extremist groups around the country, some of them interpreting the message as a call to arms. The committee also revealed evidence of coordination between Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, showing a Facebook post from Florida Oath Keepers chapter leader Kelly Meggs talking about the two groups joining forces with another group, the Three Percenters.
“This week I have organized an alliance,” he wrote. “We have decided to work together to shut this **** down.”
Again... evidence is showing that these people did this ON THERE OWN. Where is the "direct" order from Trump. Some will say his speeches are the direct order... UMMMMM... Millions of others didn't do this because of the speech? They need a direct link which they dont have.

Now I will say this the main problem in our country is IDENTITY POLITICS. This is for both sides and why there is a gap. Also why people cant have civil conversations anymore over politics. Because of the labels and what not. The media and elected officials are directly to blame for this. Some of the labels... a Dem is a: Gun Grabber, Baby Killers, Commie, Welfare sucker, etc. A Rep is a : Bible Thumper, homophobic, Racist, Transphobic, gun nut, Capitalist Pig, etc. When infact many Dem's are not gun grabbers, not all for abortion (some want limits on it), not on welfare, etc. Also Rep's are not bible thumpers, racists, gun nuts, etc.

Anyways... back on subject. This article talks about the flaws that this whole committee is kind of doing. I personally think they are trying so hard to grasp at straws at every turn that they really dont have a case. I know on twitter many were saying it was a slam dunk that the one EX Oath Keeper testified on how social media and media are making groups more extreme and what not. So they tried to link Trump to this. BTW... That "star witness" that libs on twitter went nutz over. Hasn't been with the Oath Keepers since 2016. So yes he could give insight on this but had no direct knowledge. I could give you insight on a the MN Vikings because I went to a coach camp of there 6 years ago and I watch them on TV... but I cant tell you what is going on in the locker rooms, in the huddle, on the practice field, in the boardroom, etc.

Anyways... if others think my analysis is off please feel free to chime in. I am always welcoming to open civil discussion and try not to get into Identify politics.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So this is kind of along the lines of the "thinking" of the Jan 6th committee.

Reps. Omar and Tlaib among Democrats tied to group with alleged links to Hamas slaying (msn.com)

Here are two Democrat Reps that have some sort of "ties" to a group. If Trump is guilty so are these two reps. Along with any political figure who during the rise of BLM and ANTIFA who stated... hit low, go lower, get in the faces of, dont back down, pay the ultimate price, etc. All of those political figures are guilty of any violence that happened to police, private business, riots, federal buildings, etc.

I am just showing hypocrisy here.... and it goes both sides. Because you will read that some will say these two in the article should be kicked out of congress. WELL only if they have DIRECT TIES... like ie: had direct communication to someone who did direct action. Example... if they had a text, phone call, etc to a person who went out and committed a crime type thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts