North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am doing it. coming out alone. I couldnt get any definet answers from my father and Brother-in-law about coming out this year, so screw it I am going. I am coming out probably about the 18 or 19 of Oct. and staying till the 1st of nov. I have a place lined up on the border of zone 2 to stay. Am thinking about huting zones 2 and 3. Havent set my licesnse dates or zones yet incase something good comes up. I will be pulling a trailer with about 6-7 dozen big feet to hunt geese in fields also a small snow spread incase the need arises. I hope to also get some ducks in the fields but will pot hole hunt to fill the rest of my bag. I also hope to hunt upland have never hunted sharptails should be an experience at min. Would love to try and hook up with people to hunt or just to shoot the ****. Will be along 2 weeks talking only to the dogs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Goose-

Where are you staying? There's 8 of us from SW PA (Somerset) coming out that first week you'll be there. We're staying betweek Garrison and Max.

I don't know if you mind crowds or not, but maybe we can hook up for a hunt, or at least a beer or meal.

Let me know what your plans are.

Kirk S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts