North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new forum I'm giving away a nice Floating Lanyard.

Unfortunetly, there's no site to show the lanyard but trust me it's very nice.

I had to dig to find this, and I haven't seen one like this in stores.

Simply post up telling me what you think of the new site and you're in the drawing. I'll choose 10 finalists in 2 weeks, and the NASDAQ closing will decide the winner.

Good Luck! :beer:

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Hook me up!! :beer: As far as the site goes well words can't describe! All the dudes have been first class! Tons of info and have not seen any bad attitudes! Keep up the great work! Leo

·
Registered
533 Posts
Revisions to site look great but two complaints:

1. The "bell" (or whatever you call it) next to the thread topic doesn't seem to change colors when there is a new post that I haven't read.

2. For some reason, after viewing the site, all I can think about is John Deere. :eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great site, very informative. Looking forward to my 11th straight October hunt in ND. Am ND born and raised. I will be visiting friends and relatives in the Steele, Minot, and Oakes area this trip. Keep up the good work, you also have great contributors. #1 ND NON-REZ.

·
Super Moderator
8,481 Posts
Nice...put me in too chris...even though I don't call worth a darn,and my dog doesn't listen anyway.

·
Registered
811 Posts
New site looks great. By the looks you have put a lot of work in to it, lots of good information. :beer:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
How about a little camo background? Just kidding nice changes will have to see how it works over the next couple weeks. Front page is great and first class.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just lovvve the logo. Looks like it took skillz. :wink: :beer: I'll send ya the store top Monday bro.

Everything looks great from here, still can't see the main page but maybe my cookies haven't caught up yet.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I miss having the DL fishing report right under the hot topics.....other than that it looks good....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.